Friday 5 July 2019

Term 2 Reflections

Looking back on the last 2 terms:

What was my highlight?
My highlight for the last 2 terms has been working on Stepsweb. When I first started I didn't care whether I got silver or gold but I have been trying really hard to get gold all of the time.

What am I most proud of?
The thing I am the most proud of is completing my reading on Stepsweb because it is helping me in my reading.

A goal I want to work towards...
I want to work on my basic facts to get more answers right.


1 comment:

  1. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.