Thursday 28 March 2019

My stitches

Last week I was Runanga School skating when one of my friends was swinging around a bike and it slipped out of his hands and of all places to land it landed on my head. It cut my head open in 4 different places but I only got 3 lots of stitches. You couldn't see my face for all of the blood. It went over my favourite t-shirt. There was even blood on my leg.
I tried to walk home but one of my mums friends saw me and picked me up and took me home. Mum starting freaking out and saw how deep the cuts were and took me straight to hospital. While I was getting my stitches I had some gas to calm me down. It really helped. I had to have over 20 stitches in my head and I did not cry because I'm a MAN.

Image result for bleeding head image

7 comments:

  1. Hi Isaiah,

    You poor thing! I can't believe how brave you were though, I am sure that if that was me I would have cried like a baby! Is you head feeling ok now?
    I can't wait to see you post some more on your blog.
    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Isaiah,
    Reuben here from Grey main school.
    How is your head is must of hurt, did it hurt more a the beginning or near the end.
    From Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIA ORA Isaiah this is Arli i like your story about how you got stitches and i hope that you are fine it was a pretty interesting story.
    where did it happen?.
    when did it happen?.
    thank you for sharing your story about how you got stiches;).
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kia ora. My name is Riker from Gisborne intermediate school.
    how is your head? I hope that you are ok. It looked like it hurt. I also really like your Profile. I also like to watch youtube and play fortnite too.
    When did the accident happen?
    Please visit my blog https://gisintrikerr.blogspot.com/
    from
    Riker

    ReplyDelete
  5. kia ora.My name is Mya I am from gisborne intermediate school.
    I like you story it was really interesting.I hope you are ok.
    when did the accident happen?
    It sounded really painful.
    please visit my blog https://makaurimyab.blogspot.com/
    from mya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Esteems,

    We are Offering best Global Financial Service rendered to the general public with maximum satisfaction,maximum risk free. Do not miss this opportunity. Join the most trusted financial institution and secure a legitimate financial empowerment to add meaning to your life/business.

    Contact Dr. James Eric Firm via
    Email: fastloanoffer34@gmail.com
    Best Regards,
    Dr. James Eric.
    Executive Investment
    Consultant./Mediator/Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi there,my name is sakshi,im from gisborne intermediate.
    i really hope that you are ok now.i really feel bad when it say it cut you 4 different places.
    you were very lucky that your friends mom saw you.
    again i really hope you are ok.
    i really hope you are ok now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.